WELCOME TO MY WORLD


 Well hello there and welcome to my blog. My name is Robin, I am 46 years old, married to the love of my life whom I have been with for 29 years and I have two beautiful adult children.


During the height of COVID-19 in 2020 I started questioning life itself. This blog will be my journey, my thoughts, my perception and my views on life and how to navigate it.


There are many articles, books, websites, and people out there with tons of knowledge on spirituality and life. This blog, MY blog, is how I receive, interpret and understand the information the universe gives me. I am sure you won't agree with everything or maybe anything you see or read as we all perceive things differently. If what I say is for you, you will understand.


I am excited to start this journey with you. I look forward to see where the universe takes me and what new information I will learn and how many lives I will be able to touch.


Until next time,R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship seasons

PARENTS