Relationship seasons




 Hey hey there!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I pray that all is well and your holiday was a safe one. I have been thinking recently about relationships with people. There are times where I sit and wish that I was still tight with this person or I wish to catch up with another. I have finally put two and two together about people and seasons. People come in your life for reasons, some may be for a lifetime, but most are often meant for seasons. The realization comes where they lie if you try to reach out to them and they are too busy, or they never respond to your messages etc. That person was meant for a season. Take whatever lessons you have learned from that person be it good or bad, apply them to your life and move on. Although it may hurt because you really thought that person was gonna be there for you for a while, you have to learn to let go. This is one of the hardest lessons I have had to learn. 


Until next time,

R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

PARENTS